Qualitek Delta NC600E SAC305 is a lead-free solder wire incorporating a 2.2% no clean flux chemistry within the core and a higher melting temperature than its leaded alternatives. It provides the fluxing activity levels that promote fast wetting action and maximum wetting spread. Utilising synthetically refined resin and very effective activator, NC600 wets and spreads like an RA type flux core. NC600E exhibits virtually no spattering and leaves minimal residue. This product is ideal for PCB and cable assembly applications requiring a lead-free solder and an active flux for solder joints needing improved wetting and fast solder joint formation.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied in Tin/Silver/Copper SAC305 (93.5 / 3 / 0.5) Alloy.
– Supplied on a 500g Reel
– Melting Temperature – 217 – 219°C
– Excellent wetting properties
– Clear, non-conductive residues
– No Clean Flux Formulation (2.2%)
– Meets J-STD-004B
– Flux Classification: REL0