Microcare General Purpose Circuit Chiller (MCC-FRZ107) is a low GWP Freezer Spray designed for low temperature, non-destructive troubleshooting of electronic components and circuits. MCC-FRZ107 delivers instant chilling, to locate thermal intermittent flaws in electronics or as a heat sink for sensitive components during hand soldering. Safe on plastics, it instantly chills treated areas to -45 ºC and dries quickly leaving no residue.
The trigger spray allows easy single handed operation. It is plastic safe, non-flammable, and leaves no residue.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as 300g Aerosol.
– No residue / no rinsing
– Leaves ice on the PCB momentarily
– Dries instantly
– Chills to lower than -45?F/-43ºC in seconds; may go as low as -60?F/-51?C depending upon ambient conditions
– Safe on plastics
– Chemical Family: HFC blend
– Non-flammable for better safety
– RoHS/WEEE/REACH/EPA SNAP compliant
– NSN: 6850-01-409-2602
There are no reviews yet.