Vision Engineering’s Mantis Compact a high value stereo microscope which excels in the low magnification range for inspection or manipulation tasks where bench magnifiers have traditionally been used. Mantis Compact’s patented optical technology provides truly superb 3D imaging with unparalleled freedom of head movement, for superb ergonomics and hand-eye co-ordination, with the ability to wear glasses if required. All Mantis systems aid with productivity and quality improvements.
Superior ergonomics leads to greater productivity, increased throughput, improved quality control as well as minimal fatigue. Mantis Compact is ideal for a wide range of tasks requiring 3D imaging with superb hand-to-eye co-ordination, including electronics inspection, dental re-work, dissection, and preparation tasks, plus many other precision magnification tasks.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
– 2x, 4x, 6x and 8x quick change objectives
– Patented eyepiece-less optics maximise head freedom providing unrivalled ergonomic performance.
– Small footprint
– Superior ergonomics for fatigue-free viewing and increased quality / productivity
– Superb hand-eye co-ordination for inspection and manipulation tasks
– Long working distance and large field of view
– True colour, LED illumination providing up to 10,000 hours of shadow-free viewing
– Choice of stands to suit numerous applications
– Fatigue-Free Stereo Viewing
Standard Model Includes:
– MCH001 – Mantis Compact Head
– MCS005 – Mantis Compact Universal Stand
– MCO004 – Mantis Compact 4x objective lens
– MCO008 – Mantis Compact 8x objective lens