This part (GT120) is a replacement power supply & power adaptor for use with the GT120 Soldering System. This part does not include any hand Pieces or Workstands.
GT120 Soldering System is an adjustable temperature station that uses inductive technology as the heating mechanism.
The GT adjustable temperature technology has a fast and repeatable heating mechanism and encompasses the convenience of temperature adjustment with the stability and performance of inductive heating. This gives the GT systems a significant performance advantage with much faster time to temperature, thermal recovery, and temperature stability during soldering versus competitors in the same product category.
GT120 is a single port soldering station with best-in-class performance, 120 watts of Power, and ideal for single iron applications on the production line. The GT120 is supplied with a replaceable 120W external Power supply allowing for a more compact design to save space on the bench and improve the quality and life of the system.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
• Inductive heating systems offering best in class performance
• Adjustable Temperature
• Intuitive 4 button user interface
• Wide variety of Cartridge and tip options
• Compact to minimize the workbench footprint
• Programmable password lock-out and temperature range limits
• Standby and sleep settings to increase tip life
• USB port to Power accessories and firmware updates
• Tips/Cartridges/Handpieces/Workstands sold separately