GP ESD Coated Palm Gloves are designed for delicate and precise operations, such as assembly jobs. These ESD gloves offer a great cost-effective solution for many businesses as they may be washed and reused many times. The hand palm of the gloves is polyurethane gel coated, featuring an anti-slipping grip, avoiding fingerprints, protecting against piercing. Ever safe® dissipative gloves can be used not only for thermo-insulation but also for preventing loss and damage from electrostatic discharge.
GP ESD Coated Palm Gloves are suitable to wear in electrostatic protected environments. They are excellent for use in the electronics manufacturing industry and assembly jobs. These gloves are specifically designed to be used for the handling, transporting, and manufacture of PCBs and static sensitive devices. They can be used within the following areas: PCB mill, electronics, chemical engineering, mining, electric power industry, explosive manufacturing, etc. The gloves can be washed at 40°C with neutral detergent. They are reusable for as many times.
GP Gloves as available to buy online in sizes Small, Medium, and Large. If you require Extra Large please contact our Sales Office for a quotation. Supplied in colour grey, white may be available on request.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– The product is made of synthetic filament fibre, which reduces the generation of particles (no dust generation).
– Ever safe® conductive gloves are made by seamless knitted structures, which provide comfortable wear and cleanliness.
– A 3D model is used to form gel drops on the hand palm parts of gloves, the comfort property does not decrease, the finger movement is not restrained so that the cost is reduced, and the working efficiency can be increased.
– Elasticated wrists for comfort and a snug fit.
– No dust generation, sweat absorption, anti-allergy, and avoiding sting.
– Sizes from small to extra large available.
– Supplied in Grey – White may be available on request
– RoHS and REACH compliant.
– Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.