Easy-flo™ High Temperature Flux Paste a brazing flux suitable for use with silver brazing filler metals. It has a working range of 575-825ºC and can be used with silver brazing filler metals melting below 775?C (such as several of the Silver-flo™, Easy-flo™ and Argo-braze™ alloys). Easy-flo™ High Temperature Flux Paste formerly sold as Easy-flo™ Flux Paste.
Easy-flo™ High Temperature Flux Paste exhibits better life at temperature and greater overheat resistance than many other flux pastes. Easy-flo™ High Temperature Flux paste has a low melt viscosity and as such performs well when pasted onto vertical surfaces,and can be useful when brazing stainless steel. The molten viscosity of Easy-flo™ High Temperature Flux Paste is such that it holds on vertical surfaces. It is therefore particularly useful when brazing joints in positions where other fluxes may tend to run away from the joint.
It is suitable for use on all the common engineering materials, (copper, brass, mild steel and stainless steel), but not aluminium. JM special purpose fluxes are required when brazing aluminium bronze, certain grades of stainless steel, tungsten, molybdenum and tungsten carbide or where protracted heating is involved.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied in 500g pot – Other sizes may be available on request
– Suitable for High temperature applications
– For use with silver brazing filler metals with a melt point below 775°C.
– Has great resistance to overheating making it ideal for high temperature applications
– Can be used on most common engineering metals, making a versatile product
There are no reviews yet.