The BVX-201 is a dual operator benchtop fume extraction system that provides powerful performance, alongside complete portability. The BVX-201 is designed to sit either under of by the side of the workbench and is operated by a footswitch. This unit incorporates an audible warning system highlighting to the operator if the extraction level is dropping below the recommended efficiency level. The two-arm suction system BVX-201 provides efficient extraction of fume which combines silent operation with an extremely strong fan output of 250 m3/h and an efficient filtration. With a throughput of 0.0085 bar, the BVX-201 offers one of the highest values in the portable and compact class of soldering fume extractor. With a throughput of 0.0085 bar, the BVX-201 offers one of the highest values in the portable and compact class of soldering fume extractor.
The BVX-201 is supplied with PRE-HEPA-GAS filters, with a HEPA efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 Micron (FM-BVX200), and an activated carbon filter which effectively separates the gases containing solder fumes which develop by heating of solder or cleaning PCB with solvents. These filters can be replaced independently of one another, so that the maximum service life is increased, and the total operating costs are kept low. The BVX-201 is ideal for applications that require a high filtration such as, cleaning of printed circuit boards with solvents or surface coatings on circuit boards.
Please note the BVX-201 is supplied without arms as standard. Two Kits which include differing arm options are available as per the below part numbers (BVX-210-KIT & BVX-KIT-1).
The BVX-203 offers the same capabilities as the BVX-201 system but replaces the PRE-HEPA-GAS filter with a PRE-GAS Filter. The deep-bed carbon filter is ideal for organic solvent and adhesive applications. This system is fitted with a pre-filter FP-BVX200 and deep bed gas filter FG-BVX200. Please note that the BVX-203 is supplied without arms as standard, arms are available to purchase separately.
We recommend that the pre-filter be inspected weekly and replaced if required. This will ensure a good life for the main filter and prevents over heating of the extraction motor.
– BVX-201: Dual User HEPA Gas Extraction System Only with Remote Switch
– BVX-201-KIT: Dual User HEPA Gas Extraction System with 2 x BVX-ARML
– BVX-201-KIT-1: Dual User HEPA Gas Extraction System with 2 x BVX-ARM-K1
– BVX-203: Dual User Deep Bed Gas Extraction System Only with Remote Switch
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Two station design for dynamic fume extraction
– New brushless motor, quiet operation
– Complete portability, placed under or next to the bench-top
– Fitted with 2x 50mm (2″) arms or 1x 63mm (2.5″) arm
– Main filter has a HEPA efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 Micron, and an activated carbon filter to remove additional gases
– Audible alarm informs operators when filters need replacing
– Easy access on/off remote switch