CCJ10 is a Premium ESD coil cord which provides a strong connection to ground. This cord can be stretched and recoiled back to its original length, helping to keep a clear working area for efficiency and comfort. Unlike many other ESD cords, our premium ESD coil cord is made with a double thickness material to provide outer layer insulation for complete operator safety. Designed to be used in an ESD working area.
The body housing of the coil cord contains a 10mm female snap with a 1mm resistor, and a jack/crocodile clip on the other end. The ground end of the cord is moulded with a single nylon material (strain relief/body housing). The coil cord is insulated with PU material. The plastic parts of the coil cord are made with anti-static nylon materials.
CCJ10 has been manufactured to the highest quality with dual mouldings exceeding 20,000 cycles of bending life test without any physical damage on the strain relief. All snaps have a 1 meg-ohm safety resistor. Supplied in a light blue colour with a 1.8m length.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Dual moulding on terminations for maximum strain relief
– All snaps have 1 meg ohm safety resistor
– 1.8m (6Ft) length
– 1 x 10mm female snap & 1 x Jack
– Premium cord, exceeding 20,000 cycles of bending life test
– Cord is available 6ft and 12ft (6ft standard)
– Breakaway Force: 1 to 5 lbs. Of pull away force is required to disconnect the snap in a normal disconnect direction
– Long lasting and must be used in combination with a bonding point and wrist strap to ensure operator is grounded.
– Cord should return to at least 85% of its original length in less than 10 minutes after hanging for 24 hours, with 1kg. weight on the other end
– Compliant according to the IEC 61340-5-1 International Standard