WST2 ESD Wrist Strap Test Station is essential for testing the effectiveness and continuity of a fitted anti-static wrist strap and cord. ESD wrist straps and cords need to be checked on a regular basis to ensure they are faultless and ground the operator properly. This is where an ESD Wrist Strap Test Station can help.
WST2 Test Station is a unique checker that tests and measures the resistance and continuity of fitted anti-static wrist straps and cords worn by an operator. The Wrist Strap Test Station is supplied with a WST1 meter, wall mounting board, 6 inch cord (0 meg-ohm) and a 9V battery. The WST1 meter has a banana socket and 10mm stud. The unit has a single test range of 0.75 meg-ohm to 35 meg-ohm, meeting the IEC 61340-5-1 specification (other resistance ranges available on request).
The instrument has a green light for PASS (i.e. resistance between 0.75 meg-ohm and 35 meg-ohm) and 2 red lights which indicate either HIGH resistance fail or LOW resistance fail. A buzzer sounds in any fail situation. The test station is easy to use and can be mounted to any wall with ease. Full instruction guide and calibration certificate supplied with each unit. Calibration is recommended annually. A full calibration service can also be requested.
– WST1 meter
– Wall mounting board
– 6 inch cord (0 meg-ohm)
– 9V battery
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied with WST1 meter, wall mounting board, 6 inch cord (0 meg-ohm) and 9V battery
– WST1 meter has a banana socket and 10mm stud
– Dimensions of tester: 130mm x 70mm x 25mm
– Single test range of 0.75 meg-ohm to 35 meg-ohm
– Yellow backing board with black text
– Very easy to use
– Each unit is supplied with 1 year calibration certificate – calibration required annually
– Manufactured to the very highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC
– ESD Susceptibility Symbol printed on backboard
– Compliant to IEC 61340-5-1, CE, UKCA, RoHS and REACH standards