BOFA’s DustPRO 400 (DP400) Dust Extraction System is an efficient dust and particle extractor designed for a variety of industrial applications including routing, mechanical engraving, grinding, and turning. The high vacuum motor used in the DustPRO 400 is the most powerful amongst the smaller units in the DustPRO range. The DustPRO 400 includes a large capacity (6.4L) bag filter and a HEPA fine particulate filter for an additional layer of filtration and increased filtration efficiency to 99.997% at 0.3 microns. This dual filtration system makes the DustPRO 400 ideal for extracting small, light dusts.
The BOFA DustPRO 400 has low cost, highly effective filters and can be connected via various accessories to equipment and machinery. The DustPRO 400 produces 400 m3/hr of airflow at a pressure of 96 mbar in a compact unit – allowing it to capture dust very effectively. It also includes digital flow control as standard. This system uses a variable voltage motor for use anywhere in the world.
One of the main problems identified with other dust extractors relates to the pump/motor. Most have brushed motors which are noisy and frequently burn out, with an average life of around 800 hours. The pump used in the DustPRO 400 is brushless and designed for continuous running for long periods of time before servicing (minimum 30,000 hours). Brushless motors can dramatically reduce break downs and maintenance costs, significantly increasing your value for money.
Other Options & Replacement Parts:
– For the replacement pump/motor please see A1050017 .
– The DustPRO 400 can be supplied with a footswitch. Please contact our Sales Office for a quotation for this option.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as Unit Only as standard
– Brushless motor for continuous running
– Most powerful of the smaller DustPRO units.
– Digital Speed Control included as standard.
– Filters with long life and low replacement cost
– Variable voltage for use worldwide
– Small Footprint & Low running costs
– Quiet Operation
– Uses a BOFA 6.4L Bag Filter (A1030241 ) & HEPA Filter (A1030287 )
– Powder Coated Finish