Puralloy® Grade F 50/50 is a leaded solder alloy incorporating lead and tin, with a melting range of between 183-212°C. This leaded alloy is used in a variety of industrial soldering applications including general engineering work on copper, brass & zinc. This alloy can also be used within Stained Glass Manufacture for both leaded and copper foiled applications. Incorporating a lower tin content than other leaded industrial alloys, Grade F offers a more cost-effective option for soldering. Garde F solder has similar physical properties as the other leaded alloys, including a pasty range which allows for movement and re-alignment before returning to solid. Grade F has a duller finish, which can sometimes be an advantage when again compared to higher tin materials.
Key Features & Benefits:
– Leaded Solder Alloy
– BSEN29453 Alloy Number 13
– Melt Point – 185-212°C
– Ideal for Industrial & applications including Stained Glass manufacture.
– Available in a range of formats including Bar, Tinman Sticks, Blowpipe and Feed Wire
– Density 8.87 g/cm3
– Electrical Resistivity 0.158 micro-ohms/m
– Thermal conductivity 48 W/m/K
– Tensile Strength 420 Kgf/cm2
– Tensile Elongation 35%
– Brinell Hardness 14HB