Qualitek Delta NC601E SAC305 is a lead-free solder wire incorporating a 2.2% no clean flux chemistry within the core and a higher melting temperature than its leaded alternatives. NC601E is a colophony free solder wire which contains purely organic acid activators, so leaves minimal residue and spreads like an RA type cored solder wire. This provides the fluxing activity levels that promote fast wetting action and maximum wetting spread. This product is ideal for PCB and cable assembly applications requiring a lead-free solder and an active flux for solder joints needing improved wetting and fast solder joint formation. As this Solder Wire is both Rosin & resin free it provides additional health benefits over traditional wires.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied in Tin/Silver/Copper SAC305 (93.5 / 3 / 0.5) Alloy.
– Supplied on a 500g Reel
– Melting Temperature – 217 – 219°C
– Colophony/Rosin Free
– Excellent wetting properties
– Clear, non-conductive residues
– No Clean Flux Formulation (2.2%)
– Meets J-STD-004B
– Flux Classification: ORL0