The stainless-steel dispensing needles of the TE series consist of a silicone and chloride-free polypropylene body with a Luer-Lock connection and a stainless-steel cannula. The dispensing needles are burr-free and have an electro polished canula for unobstructed and consistent material flow.
TE Stainless Steel Needles are sold in pack of 50. These Dispensing Tips are 1 inch in length.
Below are our most popular needles. Other gauges are available on request:
– 914100-TE: 14 Gauge (Olive)
– 915100-TE: 15 Gauge (Amber)
– 918100-TE: 18 Gauge (Green)
– 921100-TE: 21 Gauge (Purple)
– 922150-TE: 22 Gauge (Blue)
– 923100-TE: 23 Gauge (Orange)
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Stainless-steel canula with a double Helix polypropylene hub
– Burr free & electro polish cannula
– Wide range of gauges
– Length 25.4mm (1 in.)
– Silicone and chloride free
– Supplied in packs of 50