The SX25 Elite is a entry level, high quality stereo microscope, designed to provide value without compromising performance. With more than 60 years experience in design and manufacture of high performance optical systems, Vision Engineering’s SX25 Elite stereo microscope delivers performance, flexibility and reliability.
Quality optics ensure the SX25 Elite delivers high resolution, flat field imaging, making it ideal for routine industrial and life science work. It is the first step in the SX Elite family of quality stereo microscopes.
A range of stand options and accessories allow tailoring to suit individual requirements.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
– 10x – 45x* (4.5:1 zoom ratio) stereo zoom magnification (180x max.) (* with standard 1x objective).
– Compact stereo microscope with high quality optics.
– Precision optics deliver high resolution and flat field.
– Long-life (up to 6,000 hours), true colour LED illumination.
– Long working distance and large depth of field.
– Robust and easy to use.
Standard Model Includes:
– S211 SX25 Binocular Stereo Microscope
– S102 10x Eyepieces Pair of WF10X/20
– S206 Boom Stand
– S005 LED Ring-light & S021A Mains Lead