This Standard Height Adjustable Workstation offers greater flexibility where higher carrying capacities and stability are required. Its modular design offers the ability to fit any of the upper and lower workstation accessories
The workbench design emphasises workplace user-friendliness and safety. Our bespoke design capabilities ensure that products are made to order, to fully meet work-place needs.
All workbenches are available with a range of electro-static dissipative (ESD) work surfaces for use in areas where static electricity is a consideration, such as component or PCB handling.
All workstations are manually adjustable from 700-1200mm in height and are available in the following sizes:
Length (mm) X Depth (mm)
600 x 450
1200 x 600
1500 x 750
1800 x 900
There are a range of worktop finishes available dependant on customer/application preference.
– Grey laminate
– Grey/Blue Marmolium
All 20mm worktops are balanced with an M.D.F. core. Lacquered or soft-feel edges are offered depending on worktop surface and application.
Key Products Features & Benefits:
– Available with full E.S.D. protection.
– Complete with adjustable feet for levelling purposes.
– Powder coat finish to BS4800 – 00A05 GREY. (Other colours available at additional cost)
– Manually adjustable from 700-1200mm (Height)
– Supplied Flat Pack or an Installation Service is available on request.
– Bespoke design
– UK Manufactured
There are no reviews yet.