Qualitek 285-15 is a Rosin Mildly Activated (RMA) flux, formulated to meet the requirements of high-speed soldering processes with activities close to a fully activated rosin flux. 285-15 meets the requirements of type RMA per JSTD-004 (formerly MIL-F-14256). The unique activator and solvent system keep the activator from separating after a prolonged period of foaming or waving. The flux performance will remain stable throughout the soldering process.
Qualitek 285-15 flux is also available in bulk container sizes (10L), please contact our Sales Office for a quotation for these container sizes.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
– Available to purchase online in a 1L container. For larger container sizes contact our Sales Office.
– Flux Classification: ROL1
– High solids (15%), rosin-containing flux
– Very bright solder joints
– High SIR value
– 2 year shelf life from DOM