Puralloy® Grade 95A (Sn95/Sb5) is a lead-free solder alloy incorporating silver and antinomy with a melting range of between 234-340°C. Grade 95A is one of the earlier formulations for a lead-free solder alloy, with a slightly higher operating temperature when compared to leaded alternatives. Grade 95A is generally easy to use with good mechanical properties and has found uses across both electrical and mechanical engineering sectors. This alloy offers good wetting and capillary properties. For soldering to brass or copper alloys, Bakers Soldering Fluid should be considered. For steel fabrication BlackBand Flux is recommended.
Key Features & Benefits:
– Lead-free Solder Alloy
– BSEN29453 Alloy Number 18
– Melt Point – 235-240°C
– Ideal for both electrical and mechanical engineering applications.
– Available in a range of formats including Bar, Tinman Sticks, Blowpipe and Feed Wire
– Density 7.25 g/cm3
– Electrical Resistivity 0.145 micro-ohms/m
– Thermal conductivity 28 W/m/K
– Tensile Strength 415 Kgf/cm2
– Tensile Elongation 38%
– Brinell Hardness 13HB
There are no reviews yet.