Solder Connection MPM Under Stencil Rolls are constructed of a blend of cellulose and polyester polymers. This material can be used in a variety of manufacturing applications and cleaning processes. Manufactured from a Sontara fabric which uses a hydroentanglement process, which creates a non-woven bonded fabric is recommended for both dry and saturated cleaning cycles within the MPM screen printer for the effective removal of solder paste residues.
Stencil Rolls are essential in keeping stencil apertures clear of paste residues during automatic screen printing. When choosing a stencil roll the quality of the woven fabric must be sufficient to absorb solder paste, whilst remaining porous for the vacuum unit to function. Stencil Roll dimensions for each part number are indicated below. Other sizes may be available on request.
Core Width – 457mm
Material Width – 440mm
Weight – 50g
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Designed specifically for MPM screen printers.
– Material suitable for all vacuum and non-vacuum models.
– High strength, even when saturated.
– Clean room grade offering exceptionally low linting levels.
– Exceptional solvent resistant and highly absorbent.