The IPA-Based Flux Remover – IsoClean (MCC-BAC127) is a plastic-safe, non-corrosive, ESD-safe circuit cleaner that quickly and easily removes fluxes, pastes, light oils and grease, as well as organic residues. It is effectively used as a circuit cleaner and stencil cleaner. IsoClean is the strongest IPA-based cleaner on the market. While most IPA-based cleaners contain up to 30% water, this cleaner contains virtually no water and is undiluted by airborne humidity. 100% volatile, it evaporates cleanly with no rinsing required. It is safe on all materials including components, connectors, cables, and elastomers.
The trigger spray allows easy single-handed operation. Dispense directly from the can or use with the MicroCare TriggerGrip cleaning system for faster, safer, and more economical process of cleaning printed circuit boards at the work bench. This option cuts cleaning costs by reducing fluid use by 66%.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Use on rosin, no clean and water-based fluxes, and pastes
– Removes light oils and grease, organic residues, and ionic deposits
– Works as a stencil cleaner
– Head cleaner for recording systems
– Ideal for repair depots where a wide variety of components and materials are used
– 99.8% pure reagent grade isopropyl alcohol (IPA) for the purest quality cleaning
– RoHS/WEEE/REACH/EPA SNAP compliant
There are no reviews yet.