HS2XL is a premium, durable ESD heel strap designed to be worn in an ESD working area. This product is the larger version of the HS2 Strap, designed for those with larger or wider feet or thicker soled shoes/boots. These heel grounders are quick and easy to use. They are designed to be long-lasting and they can be used in combination with all ESD flooring and matting. This type of heel strap is re-usable and is available in either a standard or extra-large size.
Designed for use in conjunction with all ESD flooring or matting, each heel strap incorporates a 1 Meg Ohm safety resistor. It is recommended that a heel strap should be worn on both feet. The heel grounder must be tested from time to time using a footwear test station.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– All heel straps are produced using a soft 2 layer rubber material. (Black conductive on the outside and white on the inside to avoid any shoe marking). -nThis type of heel strap is available in either a standard or extra-large size.
– Manufactured with an adjustable heel strap and hook and loop strap (D ring) for easy fastening.
– Designed for use in conjunction with all ESD flooring or matting, each heel strap incorporates a 1 Meg Ohm safety resistor.
– Conforms to standards ANSI-ESD S-20.20 and EIA 625.
– All grounding products are manufactured to the highest quality to ensure high comfort and long life. All are produced using soft 2 layer rubber material.