Thread lockers are designed to securely connect two or more components to each other, even under load.
Kisling’s ergo.® 4505 ‘All For One’ Medium Strength Thread Locker has been designed as a universal medium strength and thixotropic anaerobic adhesive and sealant, which may be used as threadlocker or fastener for stud bolts, and to bond ball and roller bearings into housings or tooth wheels on axles. This grade may be used also as pipe sealant and seals most common threaded pipe connectors immediately against pressure below 5 bars. The product cures even at lower temperatures (> 0°C)
ergo.® 4505 is sold in a practical pressurized can of 100g, which allows to apply it easily and very precise. Certified acc. to DVGW (DIN EN 751-1) and to ANSI/NSF Standard 61 for use in commercial and residential potable water systems not exceeding +82° C.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
– All in one Multi functional, thread locker, Pipe sealant, retaining
– Health friendly no hazard pictograms on bottle, white MSDS
– Dosing cap process control, less mess, less waste
– Thixotropic can be applied in vertical application
– Low friction value reliable and reproducible pre loads
Seals most common threaded pipe connectors immediately against pressure up to 5 bars
– Cures at lower temperatures (> 0 0°C Excellent control with twist open dispensing cap
All ergo.® hazard-free adhesives and sealants bear the Kisling sustainability label. This label stands for highest quality, performance and sustainability in all phases of the product life cycle, from purchase to production and manufacturing to disposal.
There are no reviews yet.