Qualitek’s Delta 825HF No Clean, Lead Free Solder Paste has a unique flux system designed specifically for high temperature lead free alloys. 825HF features robust flux activity and enhanced printing characteristics for ultra-fine pitch applications. It provides the fluxing activity levels that promotes thermal stability and prevents thermal degradation when reflowing under air atmosphere (normal). Since use of nitrogen is not required, 825 Lead Free Solder paste will provide excellent cost savings.
This solder paste yields excellent printing capabilities across various board
designs and ultra-fine pitch down to 0.3mm pitch with
In addition, 825HF Lead Free solder paste exhibits superior joint strength, excellent wettability, extraordinary print definition and tack life. The post soldering residues of 825HF are non-conductive, non-corrosive and highly insulated.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
– Enhanced print characteristics utilizing proprietary paste flux manufacturing techniques
– Temperature Stable: 6 months < 25 °C at room temperature
– Excellent wetting and coalescence for pads as small as 0.25 µm (0.010”) with 4 mil stencil
– Superior resistance to hot slump
– Extended Stencil Life and Tack
– Extended Shelf Life
– Medium soft non-cracking residue/pin testable
– More forgiving TAL flux formulation to minimize and eliminate Voids
– Suitable with air or nitrogen atmosphere
– Complies with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC