BP Earth Bonding Plug offers a simple and easy method of grounding. BP incorporates a 1 x 10mm male stud for grounding cord connection, allowing them to be easily connected to the Earth plug via the female stud at one end of the cord to a male stud on an Earth plug. This plug is designed to fit UK standard mains plug outlet. The plug has no resistor. The Earth pin is metal for guaranteed safety. The neutral and mains voltage pins are plastic.
This plug is designed to be used with our range of ESD grounding cords. For all-purpose use, see our universal grounding cord. Each plug is made with a high-build quality. Available in yellow as standard to visually stand out. This ensures that the plug is clearly visible and identified as the grounding point.
ESD Earth Bonding Plugs can be supplied with any combination of 10mm studs, 7mm studs, 4mm studs, banana sockets, shrouded banana sockets and reverse banana sockets to suit any requirement. All of our bonding products are manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– 1 x 10mm stud, no resistor
– Designed to fit into a UK mains plug outlet
– To be used with our range of ESD grounding cords
– Construction material: ABS
– Colour: Yellow with black text
– Earth pin is metal
– Neutral and mains voltage pins are plastic
– High-build quality
– Supports IEC 61340-5-1 & ESD S20.20 ESD Handling
– Can be supplied with any combination of 10mm studs, 7mm studs, 4mm studs, banana sockets, shrouded banana sockets and reverse banana sockets
– Customisation available on request (i.e. logos, configurations, resistance values, languages and more)
– RoHS, REACH and CE compliant