BOFA’s V Oracle iQ is the complete, global solution for high volume arm extraction for solder applications taking performance parameters to a new level and keeping maintenance downtime and ownership costs to a minimum.
The ‘best in class’ high-performance V Oracle has now been further enhanced with the introduction of BOFA’s Intelligent Operating System (iQ), combining a range of unique features into one compact unit. The iQ Operating System performs at two distinct levels. Whilst operators benefit from the ease of operation and clarity of real-time information, the system also provides a cache of analytical data, enabling users to download performance and operating parameters for evaluation purposes.
The three-stage filtration process comprises of a deep pleat pre filter and a combined HEPA/ GAS main filter. The combination offers filtration efficiency of 99.997% down to 0.3 microns for dust particulates and highly effective carbon adsorption for vapours and fume. The initial pre-filter stage captures larger particles, allowing the second stage, a HEPA filter, to capture the smallest particles from the soldering process. The third stage, a Carbon filter, absorbs smells and gases. This filtration process allows clean filtered air to be re-circulated back into the workshop safely. The BOFA V Oracle iQ complies with the HSE and COSHH requirements for controlling air borne particulates in the workplace when combined with a suitable capture device.
If you require features including Stop/Start, VOC Monitoring or a Filter Change Signal please contact our sales Office to arrange a quotation.
Other Options & Replacement Parts:
– The V Oracle iQ is also available with optional extras including Stop/Start, Filter Change Signal and VOC Monitoring. If you require these options please contact our Sales Office.
– A replacement Motor/Pump is also available (A1050017)
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as Unit only
– Granulated carbon gas filter
– Filter blocked indicator
– Digital speed control
– Highly efficient filtration to 99.997 percent returning clean air back to the workplace
– Uses both a BOFA Pre-Filter (A1030400) & Combined HEPA/Gas Filter (A1030399)
– Complies with HSE and COSHH requirements
– Powder Coated Finish