BOFA’s PrintPRO 1000 iQ Extraction System is a high-end unit designed for wide format printers and the printing industry.
The BOFA PrintPRO 1000 iQ combines extremely large filter capacity with high airflow and pressure rates, making it the ideal choice for heavy-duty applications that generate large amounts of particulate. Performance has been further enhanced with the inclusion of several features including BOFA’s Intelligent Operating System (iQ). This takes performance parameters to a new level and helps to keep maintenance, downtime, and ownership costs to a minimum.
The BOFA PrintPRO 1000 iQ replaces the discontinued systems PrintPRO 500/1500/2000 iQ.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Intelligent Operating System (iQ)
– Reverse flow air technology
– Real time airflow reading & Automatic flow control system
– High contrast display
– Independent filter condition monitoring, display, and warnings
– ‘Run safe’ operation
– High airflow and pressure rates
– Uses a BOFA DeepPleat DUO pre-filter (A1030222 ) and a BOFA Combined HEPA/Gas filter incorporating ACF technology (A1030304 ).
– Black Powder Coated Finish
– Optional Features include: Remote Stop/Start interface, VOC Gas Sensor & Filter change/system fail signal