BOFA’s AD 1500 iQ is a high-end laser fume extractor, ideal for heavy duty applications that generate large amounts of fumes and vapours.
The AD 1500 iQ is a high-end laser fume extraction system with fantastic capabilities for the heavier duty user. The unit combines a large capacity filter with effective high airflow and pressure specifications, allowing it to handle heavy duty laser processes and applications. This unit is the ideal choice for processes which generate excessive amounts of particulate and gaseous organic compounds, providing effective extraction and filtration of the harmful substances in a compact system.
The AD 1500 iQ has now been enhanced with BOFA’s Intelligent Operating System (iQ), combining a range of unique features into one compact unit. The Intelligent Operating System (iQ) performs at two distinct levels. Operators benefit from the ease of operation and clarity of real-time information, the system also provides a cache of analytical data, enabling users to download performance and operating parameters for evaluation purposes. The iQ system takes performance and safety parameters to a new level and helps keep maintenance downtime and ownership costs to a minimum.
The AD 1500 iQ is suitable for applications including: Laser Welding, Laser Engraving & Cutting, Direct Metal Laser Sintering, Laser Coding & Marking, Selective Laser Sintering & Selective Laser Melting.
The AD 1500 iQ is available in two finishes, Powder Coated Mild Steel and Brushed Stainless Steel.
If you require features including Stop/Start, VOC Monitoring or a Filter Change Signal please contact our sales Office to arrange a quotation.
Powder Coated System (P/N: 15811504-1419) Contains:
Stainless Steel System (P/N: 30106504-1419) Contains:
Other Options & Replacement Parts:
– The AD 1500 iQ is also available with optional extras including Stop/Start, Filter Change Signal and VOC Monitoring. If you require these options, please contact our Sales Office.
– A replacement Motor/Pump is also available (A1050024).
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as Unit only
– iQ Operating System
– Reverse flow filter technology
– Automatic Flow Control system
– High contrast display
– Real time airflow reading
– High airflow and pressure rates
– Independent filter condition monitoring, displays & warnings
– Filter status warnings
– ‘Run safe’ operation
– Remote diagnostics via USB
– Uses both a BOFA Pre-Filter (A1030222) and BOFA Combined HEPA/Gas Filter (A1030297)
– Complies with HSE and COSHH requirements
– Supplied in either a Powder Coated Mild Steel or Brushed Stainless Steel Finishes