Ultraclean SPX is an alkaline based cleaning detergent, suitable for removing tough grease and heavy carbon deposits, within an Ultrasonic Bath or Tank, for a wide range of applications in manufacturing and maintenance. SPX is also useful when cleaning mould, tools and dies. If processing aluminium or other soft metals, Ultraclean SPX would not be suitable. For these applications Ultraclean SA should be used.
Detergents are a vital component in the ultrasonic cleaning process. They reduce the surface tension in the liquid and enhance the ultrasonic activity within the tank. This aids in the removal and loosening of contamination from the surfaces of items that are being cleaned in the ultrasonic tank.
This product is supplied in a box size of 6 x 1L Containers or as a 25L Bulk Container Size. For a quotation, please contact our Sales Office
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Aqueous based product
– Heavy oils, grease and carbon removal in industrial applications
– Improves surface tension & enhances ultrasonic performance
– Contains de-foaming agent
– Not suitable for use on aluminium
– Supplied as box of 6 x 1L or in 25L Bulk Containers