TS-P Series flexible dispensing needles allow access to hard-to-reach areas with the added benefit of being able to customise the length. Benefits of using these tips include resisting Cyanoacrylate clogging and preventing damage to substrates. In addition, they are silicone and chloride-free with a maximum operating pressure 100psi
TS-P Flexible Needles are sold in pack of 50. These Dispensing Tips are 1.5 inch in length.
Below are our most popular needles.
– 915150-PTS: 15 Gauge (Grey)
– 916150-PTS: 16 Gauge (Brown)
– 918150-PTS: 18 Gauge (Pink)
– 920150-PTS: 20 Gauge (Yellow)
– 922150-PTS: 22 Gauge (Black)
– 925150-PTS: 25 Gauge (Red)
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Flexible to allow access to hard-to-reach areas
– Both hub & cannula are made from polypropylene
– Ideal for CA applications
– Wide range of gauges
– Length 38mm (1.5 in.) – Length can be customised
– Supplied in packs of 50
– Maximum operating pressure is 100 psi (6.9 bar).