Qualitek 535MIL is a Rosin Activated flux composed of pure white-water gum rosin, a unique wetting agent and very effective activators. 535MIL meets ROM1 IPC-J-STD-004B specifications (formerly MIL specifications) and contains 35% solids for higher activity. The flux is very stable at higher temperatures and contains a solids content of 35%. The flux will work well for both leaded and non-leaded soldering applications. This high solid flux will work well if you are tinning electrical cables or windings on transformers that need to have the insulative shellac burnt off in a high temperature 350°C solder pot. If looking to use on motors the post soldering residues will remain insulative and non-corrosive.
Qualitek 535MIL flux is also available in bulk container sizes (5L & 10L), please contact our Sales Office for a quotation for these container sizes.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
– Available to purchase online in 125ml, 250ml & 1L containers. For larger container sizes contact our Sales Office.
– Flux Classification: ROM1
– Excellent foaming
– Non-corrosive residues
– Designed for Leaded solder systems
– Suitable for Dipping Applications
– Ideal for heavy ground plane designs . Suitable for Aerospace and Military Applications.
– 2 year shelf life from DOM