PB Pink Anti-Static Bags provide safe transportation and storage of non-static sensitive devices (e.g. nuts, bolts, etc) into an Electro-Static Protected Area (EPA). Electrostatic damage to electronic devices can occur at any point, from manufacture to field service. Damage results from handling the devices in uncontrolled surroundings or when poor ESD control practices are used. Ordinary plastic bags can generate and hold static charges in excess of 10,000v, creating a damaging environment for static sensitive devices.
Pink Anti-Static Bags are made from a flexible, soft-textured polyethylene with an anti-static coating. While they have no shielding ability, they will not charge if rubbed against other materials. With the inability to shield from static energy, they cannot protect against static fields or discharge occurring outside the bag and therefore these charges can penetrate the bag and damage electronics inside. If you require bags with static shielding properties, please see our Static Shielding Bags.
All bags are 60microns thick, providing reliable packaging for your non-static sensitive items, and are supplied in packs of 100 pieces. Select from a choice of open top bags or loc-top resealable bags to suit your application – open top bags are great for easy access of components! Loc-top resealable bags, on the other hand, enables the contents to be quickly and easily sealed via the grip. They are especially ideal to use when being reused with items that require no shielding.
The following sizes are available to order online. Additional sizes may be available, please contact our Sales Office for a quotation.
– PB46: 100 x 155mm
– PB610: 155 x 255mm
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Reliable packaging for your non-static sensitive devices. All bags are 60 microns thick and are supplied in packs of 100pcs.
– Suitable for storing or transporting non-static items (incl. nuts, bolts) in an EPA.
– Wide range of sizes available to order.
– Supplied with ESD symbol as standard.
– Open top and loc-top resealable. Open top bags can be temporarily closed with an ESD Warning Label.
– Bag construction allows the static charge to dissipate, preventing static charge build up.
– Compliant to ESD, RoHS and REACH standards.