GT90 Soldering System is an adjustable temperature station that uses inductive technology as the heating mechanism. The complete system includes a soldering station with an external Power supply, a handpiece, and a work stand to support a variety of soldering and rework applications using the associated tips and Cartridges.
The GT adjustable temperature technology has a fast and repeatable heating mechanism and encompasses the convenience of temperature adjustment with the stability and performance of inductive heating. This gives the GT systems a significant performance advantage with much faster time to temperature, thermal recovery, and temperature stability during soldering versus competitors in the same product category.
GT90 is a single port soldering station with best-in-class performance, 90 watts of Power, and ideal for single iron applications on the production line. The GT90 is supplied with a replaceable 90W external Power supply allowing for a more compact design to save space on the bench and improve the quality and life of the system. The GT90 is supplied with a GT-HP-T4UF Ultrafine Handpiece, compatible with GT4 Tips. Other Handpieces and Tip options are available to purchase separately.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
• Inductive heating systems offering best in class performance
• Adjustable Temperature
• Intuitive 4 button user interface
• Wide variety of Cartridge and tip options
• Compact to minimize the workbench footprint
• Programmable password lock-out and temperature range limits
• Standby and sleep settings to increase tip life
• USB port to Power accessories and firmware updates
• Supplied with GT-HP-T4UF Handpiece – GT4 Tips
• Tips/Cartridges sold separately
• Full range of handpieces and upgrade kits available separately
There are no reviews yet.