BOFA’s ESD Black Cowls are part of BOFA’s Extraction Accessory range, designed for use for single-user applications, such as low volume hand soldering, potting, conformal coating, dipping and more.
Fume Extraction Hoods and Extractor Cowls are a highly effective way of capturing hazardous fumes and preventing exposure to operators.
Constructed from Black Conductive H.I Polystyrene, these ESD safe Cowls are available in two size options 50mm & 75mm, dependant on your application, sizing requirements and capture area.
If you require a Non-ESD option, Clear conductive Cowls are also available.
These BOFA accessories are for use with BOFA High Volume extraction products and require a hose kit for connection to a fume extraction unit. They cannot be connected directly to the system itself.
– A1020037 – 50mm & 0.5m Hose (Capture Area: 100mm)
– A1020039 – 75mm & 1m Hose (Capture Area: 160mm)
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– 50mm or 75mm Diameter
– 50mm Dimensions: 350 x 200 x 120mm (WxDxH)
– 75mm Dimensions: 560 x 180 x 180mm (WxDxH)
– Ideal for single-user applications
– Constructed from Conductive H.I Polystyrene (ESD)