BOFA’s AD 350 is a Laser Fume extraction system for light-duty laser marking, coding, and engraving applications.
BOFA’s AD 350 fume extraction and filtration system helps to filter potentially harmful fumes and particulates created during the laser marking process. By maintaining a dust-free operating area, the system helps to protect valuable equipment, helps to maintain a higher quality mark, and helps to reduce the number of rejects and contaminants.
The BOFA AD 350 is suitable for applications including: Lasering, Micro Welding, Direct Metal Laser Sintering, Coding, Cutting, Marking, Drilling & Engraving. The compact and quiet nature of this system makes it ideal for use in schools, sign-making workshops, and small-scale industrial environments.
If you require features including Stop/Start, VOC Monitoring or a Filter Change Signal please contact our sales Office to arrange a quotation.
Unit Only System (P/N: 30761008-1238) Contains:
Other Options & Replacement Parts:
– The AD 350 is also available with optional extras including Stop/Start, Filter Change Signal and VOC Monitoring. If you require these options, please contact our Sales Office.
– This system is also available with a Nitrogen Dioxide (NOx) Sensor (P/N: 677682630761008-1238). If you require this option, please contact our Sales Office.
– A replacement Motor/Pump is also available (A1050017).
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as Unit only
– Advanced carbon filter (ACF) technology
– Blower with high airflow and pressure
– Nitrogen Dioxide sensor (NOx Sensor)available as optional extra
– Low cost replacement filters
– Filter condition indicator
– Low noise levels
– Digital flow control system
– Uses both a BOFA Pre-Filter (A1030056) and BOFA Combined HEPA/Gas Filter (A1030055)
– Complies with HSE and COSHH requirements
– Powder Coated Finish