BOFA’s AD Nano+ is a compact ‘go anywhere’ fume extraction system is feature-packed for big performance in small-scale industrial sites and light laser coding applications.
Incorporating many of the features found on our larger systems, the AD Nano+ is a cost-effective solution for light to medium-duty applications, making it the ideal choice for installations where floor space is limited. The Nano+ is suitable for laser coding applications and is packed full of intelligent technologies and features which are usually found on the larger systems. The Auto-Voltage Sensing Turbine allows the unit to be used anywhere in the world, whilst the Reverse Flow, Patented DeepPleat DUO Filter and ACF Active Carbon Filter Technologies ensure optimised performance and increased filter life, reducing replacement and maintenance costs.
The AD Nano+ is available in two finishes, Powder Coated Mild Steel and Brushed Stainless Steel.
If you require features including Stop/Start, VOC Monitoring or a Filter Change Signal please contact our sales Office to arrange a quotation.
Powder Coated System (P/N: 30811020-1214) Contains:
Stainless Steel System (P/N: 30106020-1214) Contains:
Other Options & Replacement Parts:
– The AD Nano+ is also available with optional extras including Stop/Start, Filter Change Signal and VOC Monitoring. If you require these options, please contact our Sales Office.
– A replacement Motor/Pump is also available (A1050017).
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as Unit only
– Auto sensing voltage (90-257v) for global use
– Automatic flow control
– Reverse flow
– ‘Easi-Seal’ filter location
– Long life filters with low replacement cost
– Advanced Carbon Filter technology
– Small footprint
– Low noise level
– Uses both a BOFA Pre-Filter (A1030190) and BOFA Combined HEPA/Gas Filter ( A1030191).
– Complies with HSE and COSHH requirements
– Supplied in either a Powder Coated Mild Steel or Brushed Stainless Steel Finishes