36761 ESD Shoes are manufactured with a functional leather material and have lacing on the instep area. The shoes are designed to be low cut and have a honeycomb pattern. These shoes are available in a striking black colour and provide excellent comfort for all day wear. They have a sporty, modern design and are flexible.
These shoes have a foamed PU midsole, high slip resistance TPU outsole sole and a replaceable Active Comfort Insole. They are ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340 standard and have a breathable lining with silver ions. The shoes are also scratch-proof and water-repellent.
ABEBA is one of the largest and most modern shoe manufacturers in Europe with customers in more than 30 countries worldwide. Their shoes are specially designed to provide perfect protection, a healthy foot climate and best wearing comfort for an every day use.
For primary grounding these shoes should be used in conjunction with suitable static dissipative flooring.
Supplied as a pair. Available in sizes (European size 35-48) or (UK size 2.5-13).
Key Features & Benefits:
– CE, EN ISO 20347:2012, O2, FO, SRC
– Functional leather with honeycomb pattern, black
– Low cut shoe in a sporty style
– Excellent comfort for all day wear
– Foamed PU midsole
– Slip resistance TPU outsole sole
– Replaceable Active Comfort Insole
– ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340
– Breathable lining with silver ions
– Instep area with lacing
– Climate class 1
– ESD symbol featured on the shoes
– RoHS and REACH compliant
There are no reviews yet.