Ultraclean CBX is a cleaning detergent, suitable for removing heavy grease & carbon, within an Ultrasonic Bath or Tank. If processing aluminium or other soft metals, Ultraclean CBX would not be suitable. For these applications Ultraclean SA should be used.
Detergents are a vital component in the ultrasonic cleaning process. They reduce the surface tension in the liquid and enhance the ultrasonic activity within the tank. This aids in the removal and loosening of contamination from the surfaces of items that are being cleaned in the ultrasonic tank.
This product is supplied in a box size of 6 x 1L Containers or as a 20L Bulk Container Size. For a quotation, please contact our Sales Office
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Aqueous based product
– Heavy oil and carbon contaminant removal
– Improves surface tension & enhances ultrasonic performance
– Contains de-foaming agent
– Not suitable for use on aluminium
– Supplied as box of 6 x 1L or in 20L Bulk Containers