Heavy Duty Flux Remover – SuprClean (MCC-SPR2127) is the industry’s most versatile cleaner for touch-up repair and rework of printed circuit boards. This powerful flux remover dries instantly with no residue making it ideal for heavy duty printed circuit board cleaning, especially on age hardened flux. It is optimized for use on R, RA, RMA, and SA fluxes. SuprClean is the preferred choice for tough SMT defluxing, thru-hole rework, BGA boards, hybrids, and connectors. Use to remove tough solder pastes and to spot-clean most acrylic conformal coatings. Safe on most electronic components, surface mount components, epoxies, nylon, polyethylene, and polypropylene. Test on other plastics before use.
The trigger spray allows easy single-handed operation. It is plastic safe, non-flammable, and leaves no residue. Dispense directly from the can or use with the MicroCare TriggerGrip cleaning system for faster, safer, and more economical process of cleaning printed circuit boards at the work bench. This option cuts cleaning costs by reducing fluid use by 66%.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as 340g Aerosol. Other variations may be available on request.
– Removes baked on rosin pastes, fluxes, and electronic greases
– Cleans R, RA, RMA, and SA materials including MIL-SPEC cable and connector flux cleaning
– Ideal for the down-hole electronics for oil fields tools
– Especially effective on rugged, high-temperature solders used on military PCBs
– Not compatible with no clean fluxes
– Ideal for heavy-duty degreasing
– Easily removes acrylic conformal coatings
– Removes acrylic conformal coatings
– TriggerGrip™ cleaning system compatible
– Low odour for a better work environment
– RoHS/WEEE/REACH/EPA SNAP compliant
There are no reviews yet.