MicroCare’s Polar Flux Remover (PFR) is an economical flux remover for cleaning aged and heavy baked-on fluxes. The residue-free formula works on R, RA, RMA, and No-Clean fluxes for both tin/lead solders and high temperate lead-free solders. PFR quickly penetrates and dissolves excess flux and removes ionic and non-ionic activators that cause white residues, then dries residue free. This extra-strength flux remover cleans all types of flux, pastes, inks, fingerprints, oxides, oils, and grease. It also effectively dissolves many adhesives and silicone fluids commonly found on electronic assemblies.
Use Polar Flux Remover on printed circuit boards, FR-4, components, connectors, cables, and mechanical assemblies. Dispense directly from the can or use with the MicroCare TriggerGrip cleaning system for faster, safer, and more economical process of cleaning printed circuit boards at the work bench. PFR cuts cleaning costs by reducing fluid use by 66%.
Key Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as 300g Aerosol. Other variations may be available on request.
– Ideal for use with both tin/lead solders and high temperature lead-free solders
– Works well on R, RA and RMA flux residue.
– Cleans all types of pastes, inks, fingerprints, oxides, oils, and grease.
– Removes polar and ionic activators that other cleaners can’t.
– Good for PCB rework and repair and post-reflow assembly.
– Use on printed circuit boards, FR-4, components, connectors, cables, and mechanical assemblies.
There are no reviews yet.