Metcal’s Metcal MX-500 Soldering and Rework System has been re-imagined, adding features and a new look to a bench top icon. The system utilizes Metcal SmartHeat Technology and tip temperature is determined by the inherent metallurgical properties of the heater; no external adjustment or equipment is required. The Metcal MX-500 retains switchable dual port, 40W operation while introducing numerous new features in a new housing.
The Metcal MX-500UF includes the Advanced Metcal MX-H2-UF Hand-piece & Metcal MX-W1AV workstand.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
- Integrated Power Indication Meter: a built in net power meter which will display a graphical and numerical representation of the power applied to the cartridge.
- User Programmable PowerSave Mode: the time to enter PowerSave Mode is adjustable from 10 to 120 minutes.
- Ground Fault Interrupt: AC ground monitor detects power line ground failures and immediately alerts the operator and shuts down the system.
- Universal Power Supply: automatically senses the input line voltage and adjusts accordingly, for worldwide operation.
- Compatibility with all Metcal MX products
- Greater process control with Metcal SmartHeat Technology
Soldering cartridges: Metcal UFTC Series
Product Number : MX-500UF