Metcal’s MX-500 Soldering and Rework System has been reimagined, adding features and a new look to a bench top icon. The system utilizes SmartHeat Technology and tip temperature is determined by the inherent metallurgical properties of the heater; no external adjustment or equipment is required. The MX-500 retains switchable dual port, 40W operation while introducing numerous new features in a new housing.
The MX-500AV includes the Advanced MX-H1-AV Hand-piece & MX-W1AV workstand.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
- Integrated Power Indication Meter: a built in net power meter which will display a graphical and numerical representation of the power applied to the cartridge.
- User Programmable PowerSave Mode: the time to enter PowerSave Mode is adjustable from 10 to 120 minutes.
- Ground Fault Interrupt: AC ground monitor detects power line ground failures and immediately alerts the operator and shuts down the system.
- Universal Power Supply: automatically senses the input line voltage and adjusts accordingly, for worldwide operation.
- Compatibility with all MX products
- Greater process control with SmartHeat Technology
Soldering cartridges: STTC Series, PTTC Series and SMTC Series