Partial enclosures are becoming the recommended extraction option for a variety of applications. Government bodies, including the HSE in the UK are now making direct reference through guidance documentation such as the new HSG258 to their use.
The FumeCAB 1000 iQ integrated filtration system has been designed to ensure compliance with the latest regulations. Key features include BOFA’s iQ Operating System. The iQ system takes performance and safety parameters to a new level and ensures that maintenance, downtime and ownership costs are kept to a minimum.
Ultra-bright slim line energy saving LED lights come as standard with optional UV lighting, making the FumeCAB 1000 iQ an ideal choice for applications such as the conformal coating of PCBs, where operators can now easily identify uniformity issues with the coating.
Now with the iQ Operating System.
Key Products Features & Benefits:
- Certified to BS 7989:2001 - Recirculatory filtration fume cabinet specification
- Ensures operational compliance with HSG258 guidlines
- Automatic flow control system
- Reverse flow filter technology
- Energy saving ultra-bright slim line LED lighting
- Twin coated anti UV / anti splash protective Polycarbonate visor
- Low noise level
- Large working area
- Combined HEPA/Gas filter incorporating ACF technology
- Side entry blind grommets for equipment access
- Audible and visual warning alarms
- Real time airflow reading
- Independent filter condition monitoring, display and warnings
- High contrast display
- ‘Run safe’ operation
- Remote diagnostics via USB
- FumeCAB 1000 iQ T - Taller version for a larger working area
- UV Lighting
- VOC gas sensor (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Conformal coating blackout kit
- Optional filter media’s
- Smart Filter technology
- FumeCAB 1000 iQ D - Deeper base version for a larger working area
Product Number : FumeCab 1000IQ