Metcal's MX-5241 Dual Port Simultaneous Soldering and Rework System is highly effective for soldering applications including: lead-free, high mass components or boards, thermally sensitive components requiring low operating temperature, high volume production soldering and touch-up soldering operations.
Combining the Metcal Advanced Hand-piece and the Metcal Precision Tweezers Hand-piece, users get maximum application flexibility for soldering and reworking the widest range of surface mount components.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
- Can be operated with two hand-pieces dynamically sharing the 80 watts output.
- Configured with the Metcal Advanced Soldering and Rework Hand-piece and Metcal Precision Tweezer Hand-piece.
- Microprocessor controlled power supply providing more power.
- Improved ergonomics with lightweight hand-pieces.
- Greater process control with Metcal SmartHeat® Technology.
- ESD safe with incoming AC ground monitoring circuitry.
- Built-in power indication meter with digital display and bar graph that dynamically provides the operator with feedback.
- Metcal TipSaver™ Workstand improves tip life with its “Auto-Sleep” function.
Soldering cartridges: Metcal PTTC Series, STTC and SMTC Series
Product Number : MX-5241