Metcal's MX-5250 Dual Port Simultaneous Deoldering System is designed for plated-through-hole component desoldering. The easy-to-grip handle allows the task to be completed quickly and comfortably. This "shop-air" hand tool, in combination with the new dual simultaneous power supply, provides unprecedented thermal performance on difficult ground planes and other high-mass applications..
Key Product Features and Benefits:
- Can be operated with two hand-pieces dynamically sharing the 80 watts output power based on demand adding even more application flexibility and speed.
- Configured with the Metcal Desoldering Gun Hand-piece.
- Microprocessor controlled power supply providing more power for challenges such as high mass components, multi-layered boards and lead-free solders.
- Improved ergonomics with lightweight hand-pieces.
- Greater process control with SmartHeat® Technology.
- ESD safe with incoming AC ground monitoring circuitry.
- Built-in power indication meter with digital display and bar graph that dynamically provides the operator with feedback on the status of the soldering operation.
- Metcal TipSaver™ Workstand improves tip life with its “Auto-Sleep” function.
NOTE: Unit requires shop air for desoldering.
Product Number : MX-5250