Data protection policy statement
The Solder Connection if fully committed to full compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. The Solder Connection will therefore follow procedures which aim to ensure that all employees who have access to any personal data are fully aware of and abide by their duties under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Handling personal data:
The Solder Connection will, through management and use of appropriate controls, monitoring and review:
- Strive to collect and process only the data or information which is needed
- Use personal data for such purposes as are described at the point of collection, or for purposes which are legally permitted
- Strive to ensure information is accurate
- Not keep information for longer than is necessary
- Securely destroy data which is no longer needed
- Take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard information
Principles of data protection require that personal date shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Collected for specified and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Accurate and where necessary, kept up to date
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss
If you require any further information in accordance to data protection and compliance please contact us.