Metcal's HCT-1000 Convection Tool is a fully programmable hand held convection rework tool that can both remove and place SMT components.
It features digital controls, internal or external thermocouple feedback control, profile storage and integrated vacuum pick-up for component placement and removal.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
- Integrated vacuum pickup for easy component removal
- Profile creation for operator repeatability and storage for up to 50 user defined profiles
- Manual mode for quick setup
- External thermocouple for process setup and verification
- Hand-piece controls for heater and vacuum
- Programmable, digitally controlled airflow for repeatable results
- Multiples modes of operation: Manual, 4 zone heating
- The Metcal HCT-1000 is connected to the Metcal PCT-1000 via a cable when used as part of the Metcal MRS system
- May be used with Metcal ATH-1100A Adjustable Tool Holder
Product Number : HCT-1000